Pittsburgh Surgical Errors Attorney
Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Attorney
Any sort of surgery is a highly delicate situation. In surgery, you are placing yourself in a position of extreme vulnerability. We place ourselves in situations like these because we trust that surgeons will follow the careful standards of their professions. Unfortunately, sometimes they do not.
If you have been injured by a surgical error committed by a doctor, a nurse or any other medical professional or institution, I may be able to help you pursue compensation for your injuries. Contact me, Pittsburgh medical malpractice and wrongful death attorney Mike George, to schedule a free initial consultation about your case.
Experienced With a Wide Range of Surgical Errors
I am experienced at pursuing compensation for clients who have suffered a number of different types of surgical errors, including:
- Gastric bypass surgery errors: Infections, hemorrhaging, etc.
- Scalpel slips: Cut nerves, injury of an adjacent organ, etc.
- Improper procedures and techniques: Leaving instruments or sponges in the body, failure to protect neural areas, failure to recognize where laparoscopic surgery is appropriate or inappropriate, etc.
- Wrong surgery: Unnecessary surgery, surgery on the wrong site, etc.
- Improper post-surgery care: Post-surgery infection caused by failure to properly monitor, use of the wrong blood type, etc.
I work with credible experts — surgeons and other medical professionals in fields related to surgery — to establish whether some person or institution is liable for your injuries. If so, I have the trial experience to pursue the maximum compensation to which you are legally entitled.
When my law firm takes your case for surgical error-related injuries, you can be confident that I will personally handle every legal aspect from beginning to end. Don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss how I can help you pursue the results you deserve.