Emergency Room Errors
Pittsburgh Emergency Room Error Lawyer
The physical nature of an emergency room requires that doctors act efficiently. However, how quick is too quick? If an injury or death could have been prevented by emergency room personnel, the care facility, doctors, and other healthcare professionals should be held accountable. The Law Office of Michael C. George offers more than twenty years of legal experience and provides comprehensive representation for clients with catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims involving emergency room errors and negligence. For a free initial consultation with a compassionate, experienced, and aggressive Pennsylvania trial attorney, contact my medical malpractice law firm today.
Pennsylvania Emergency Room Negligence
If an emergency room is unequipped to handle high level trauma patients either due to lack of staff (during overnight hours) or to its status as a lower level trauma center, it is required to send the patient to a trauma center that can manage the injury – immediately. Often, a serious emergency room injury results when the facility is overcrowded or understaffed, causing doctor negligence, such as:
- Failure to consider patient complaints
- Failure to order appropriate testing based on patient complaints
- Failure to admit to the hospital for further diagnostics or monitoring
- Failure to send to a trauma center when necessary
- Failure to recognize symptoms consistent with a condition
- Failure to recognize symptoms and timely diagnose conditions such as a heart attack, stroke, or pulmonary embolism
- Other emergency room errors
An Experienced Trial Lawyer Focusing on Your Needs
As an experienced Pittsburgh medical malpractice attorney, I aggressively analyze the circumstances surrounding your or your loved one’s emergency room visit. I pursue all avenues of negligence ranging from doctor negligence to nursing negligence and hospital negligence. I strive to ensure that you receive the full compensation that you deserve.
For a free initial consultation with a skilled emergency room error lawyer, contact metoday.